What is Micro-Needling?
How does it work?
Micro-Needling Pens vs At-Home Dermal Rollers
| || |
What conditions can be treated or improved?
- Mild to moderate acne scarring; any new or old scars
- Traumatic scars
- Hyperpigmentation, dark spots, melasma
- Under eye wrinkles and loose skin
- Moderate skin laxity
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Thinning hair
- Skin texture and pore size
- Stretch marks
- Hair regrowth
- Skincare product delivery
What does the procedure involve?
What are the benefits of Medical Micro-Needling?
- Dramatically increases the effectiveness and penetration of active ingredients in topical preparation
- Stimulates circulation and collagen production
- Medical grade titanium needles makes it non-allergenic to human tissue
- Cost effective compared to other resurfacing procedures
- Can be performed on all skin types, including ethnic skin
- It can be used on all areas of the scalp, face, body including fragile skin like around eyes, mouth, neck, and hands.
When will I see results?
How many treatments will I need?
Platelet Rich Plasma (PRP) Therapy
What is PRP?
What does the procedure entail?
*Microdermabrasion, tiny crystals are sprayed onto the skin to gently remove the outer layer of your skin. This technique is less aggressive than dermabrasion, so you don't need numbing medicine. It is basically an exfoliation and skin rejuvenation procedure that leaves skin looking softer and brighter.